Welcome to the Daniel Paul Photography Senior Pictures for Pittsburgh, Butler, and Allegheny County, PA.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE DANIEL PAUL PHOTOGRAPHY FOR YOUR SENIOR PICTURES?
We specialize in Senior Pictures that are all about you and your interests! This is your senior year and it is a huge mile marker in life. After twelve years of education, sports, friends and fun there is a to be made. Where do you go for senior pictures? How do you decide where to go? We believe Senior Pictures should showcase your personality and interests. We you’re your friends and family to look at your senior portraits and know without a doubt what you love to do and who you really are. This is a big part of life, trust me, I have been there. If you are looking for high school senior pictures I recommend you take the time to go to a professional photographer.
There are so many professional photographers in the Pittsburgh Area, how do I choose the right one?
The best way to narrow down your choices is to figure out what style of photography you like. After that look at the different photographers to determine if they offer everything you need.
1. Does the photographer offer both studio and outdoor locations for senior picture sessions? Why is this important when 90% of high school senior pictures are taken at outdoor locations? An indoor studio offers the ability to create senior pictures that no one else has. This is the place where creativity has no limits. To see an example senior pictures created in our indoor studio CLICK HERE!
2. Does the photographer have the ability to use lighting for outdoor locations?
Having the knowledge to use outdoor lighting is very important. Natural light is not always perfect and the weather may not always cooperate on the day of your session. The knowledge of outdoor lighting can make an outdoor session look amazing no matter what the weather brings.
3. Does the photographer participate in continuing education enabling them to provide you with the most up to date style of high school pictures? There are many photographers out there you can narrow your search if you look for a photographer that invests in education, workshops, and high school senior conventions. This style of photographer will have the most up to date information and the experience to create a custom portrait session for you.
4. Does the photographer belong to the Professional Photographers of America (PPA)? If you choose a photographer that belongs to the largest Photographer Organization in America you know that you are choosing a photographer that is willing to invest in himself and his business to bring you the best high school senior pictures in the Pittsburgh Area.
5. What style of pictures would you like? If you would like your pictures in a country setting or in Downtown Pittsburgh is the photographer willing to travel to make that happen?
6. What type of products do they offer? Do they only offer digitals that will be viewed a couple of times and then forgotten about or do they offer Wall Art, albums, and apps that your family will be able to display and share with pride? After twelve years of school you deserve to have amazing sr. portraits and albums showcasing your personality and who you are.
7. Are Pets Allowed? If you have a pet that you would like to include in your portrait session does the photographer encourage you to bring your pet with you?
If you ask these questions, you know that Daniel Paul Photography is a great choice for senior pictures. Daniel Paul Photography is a Pittsburgh Photographer who loves creating amazing works of art for high school senior pictures. We are located on 40 acres just outside of Evans City, PA. We photograph high school seniors from Mars, Cranberry Township, Butler and all other neighboring communities. Our country location gives us access to ponds, fences, graffiti, creeks, trees, and stone walls. We also know of some of the best places in Pittsburgh to photograph senior pictures. We have an indoor studio so that we can create a traditional portrait or a creative work of art for you.
We have lighting for the outdoor sessions that will create amazing portraits because we will not have to depend on the natural light being perfect on the day of your senior pictures. We belong to the PPA (Professional Photographers of America) and invest in continuous education in the areas of lighting, posing, and creative studio workshop classes. We also WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE! We will ask about what is important to you and what you want to see in your senior picture. Would you like a traditional portrait or do you want something creative? We can create both of these styles. By providing this option, you have the traditional senior portrait that your grandparents will cherish and the creative senior pictures that your friends will be jealous of. Let us capture who you really are. Let us help tell your story. Daniel Paul Photography is a Digital Print Artist and offers some of the highest quality Wall Art and Albums available in the U.S. Our flexible pricing fits all budgets.
Daniel Paul Photography is now accepting high school senior picture sessions for the summer and fall of this year. Limited sessions are available so SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION TODAY! Online or call 724-355-0635